Crazy week that went by too fast!

The most hectic week of my life! I bought myself a planner to sort out my courses and this programs agenda, but it seems like I was focusing so much on getting the details right on every assignment that I eventually fell behind on a couple of things. I am just now recovering from getting sick and coffee just doesn't taste the same anymore (actually taking a break). I was one of the students that reached it's maximum timeframe and I stayed up one night trying to complete the SAP courses online, which was recommended by financial aid, I truly wanted to get my financial aid back and I was gonna do whatever it takes because I am on my own for the first time. I finally had the guts to get out of a 7yr toxic relationship and I was the only financial supporter for 2 years. Completely in debt but I am not giving up on hope to completing my goals. No matter how things get tough I always find a way. I am struggling in Physics class but I will be on campus in the library Fridays and Saturdays trying to get things done and understand better. Whatever resource is available I will gladly take it. The only thing that has been motivating me and really putting a smile on my face is my cat Odin (: my other cat has been in heat and crying at 2am for this entire week (truly making me want to rip my hair out), Odin is currently mommas favorite. Here is a picture of my handsome child. 



Comments

  1. Hello Julisa! I wish I could put into word how much I can relate to your blog posting! I myself tend to over think things and sometimes end up behind because of it. Just like I did with this whole program, whoops! So glad that you have Odin to keep you smiling through it all! Oh, and congrats on having the strength to leave a toxic relationship after so long! That takes some serious strength! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts